Are you want to send data to WhatsApp up to 1GB but whats app cannot give permission to send a large file.It gives only 16 MB maximum file size limit.If you want to send a file up to 1 GB read below.
our science and technology were rapidly changed whether needed.last time I also want to send a file more than 16 MB but I am not sending the first step.After researching I found How it was possible.I do not disturb your time let starts
To share a Large file in WhatsApp an App named WhatsTolls is launched which allows the user to the huge file.The file can be audio, video, image, pdf, doc format or any type of file.
Send large files on WhatsApp using WhatsTools
TO get started we have downloaded the App Whatsapp tool from play store or from the following link https://goo.gl/D1pBLC AFter download completed install the App on your Smart Phone.After installation following the step is given below:
- swipe 5 times to arise the get started option.Selected the Get Started
Tap on Turn on Service and selected OK, Continue
- accessibility setting will be open up.Selected Whatstool and Service and toggle it ON.
In the next step, you have to connect to google drive.Selected click here to Sign In.
- selected your google account and allow access to whatstools
- click the file you want to share.for example, select video
- All the video on your smartphone will be shown .selected the video file we want to send on WhatsApp
- Tap on share button and selected whats app on the next menu
- selected the WhatsApp contact you want to share the file with the tap or send
Note:-This app also send a large file to facebook messenger, Hike, Gmail, Line And much more messaging app.I hope we understand my article.If any query message me on comment box